Do you want your WhatsApp profile image to be hidden from a specific person or from everyone? Below are the steps to Hide WhatsApp Profile pictures from Specific Contacts and Everyone.
While WhatsApp makes it simple to conceal your profile photo from everyone, it is not that simple to hide your profile photo from specific contacts.
You can still hide your WhatsApp Profile Picture from certain Contacts by limiting your profile picture to Contacts only and removing the Contacts you want to hide the Profile Picture from your Address books.
Using this workaround, only the contacts stored in your iPhone or Android phone’s Address Book will be able to see your profile image.
Because the Contacts you want to hide your WhatsApp Profile Picture from aren’t listed in your Address Book, they won’t be able to see it.
1. Go to the 3-dots icon in the upper right corner of your screen and pick Settings from the drop-down menu if you’re using an Android phone.
2. On the Settings screen, tap the Account option.
3. From the Account Screen, go to Privacy.
4. From the Privacy screen, select Profile Photo.
5. On the next page, choose My Contacts.
After then, your WhatsApp Profile Picture will only be shown to contacts in your iPhone or Android phone’s Address Book.